Advanced Autonomous Driving Validation
Advanced autonomous driving functions (L4 and L5) for automobiles are becoming increasingly important and are expected to become reality in this decade. The goal of advanced autonomous driving is to be able to safely drive a vehicle from a starting point to an end point. This requires a function that is responsible for determining the position in space.
The performance and safety of an autonomous driving function is the result of the conjugate action of advanced physical sensors. The accuracy of the position determination and the interaction of all system sensors is essential for road safety.
... support for vehicle manufacturers & suppliers with:
- Identification of Key Performance Figures and associated metrics
- Definition of reliability in terms of integrity
- Definition and development of methodologies for validation purposes, i.e., SiL/HiL
- Definition of GNSS real-world scenarios and driving scenarios
- Generation of a GNSS error catalogue and their physical characterisation
- GNSS measurements and processing algorithms procedures