Certification mark PPP 80019
Ground-based correction data service for satellite positioning
Subject of audit:
This certification mark is awarded to a ground-based correction data service for satellite positioning allowing real-time positioning up to an accuracy of ±2cm. Verification subjects are real-time positioning accuracy, availability and quality of the service for in-motion farming applications.
Examination based on:
The certification mark is awarded within the framework of voluntary testing and certification. The statistical evaluation of the dynamic trials is based on:
- ISO 5725-2:1994 - Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results - Part 2: Basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method
The verification of the service is conducted very similar to PPP80013. Testing focuses on:
- Validation and verificaton of the (management) concepts for
- System Design
- User Management
- Data Processing
- Data Security
- Trouble-shooting and fault rectification
- Analysis of availability and operational reliability
- Measurement of performance and accuracy in accordance to ISO 5725-2
- By using a test course reflecting the requirements in agriculture (slow speeds, cornering and turning manoeuvres) and a high-precision reference measurement system (GPS positioning system + RTK base station + high precision inertial sensors)
- Statistical evaluation
- Service Quality
- Response time to customer inquiries
- Technical Expertise
Test mark affirms:
1. Precision farming:
Precision farming (PF) refers to site-specific and targeted management of farming areas. Precision farming is designed to consider the differences in soil and yield potential within a field. The machinery and equipment needed for precision farming in a field generally use (sensor-controlled) navigation systems and GNSS receivers as well as special equipment for demand-oriented site-specific application of growth regulators. Certification of the system to be tested verifies that PF satisfies the requirements regarding availability, reliability and accuracy of the correction data.
2. Guidance Systems:
Guidance systems are DGNSS-based equipment enabling users to drive equally spaced straight (parallel) tracks, curves or circles. They help to prevent skips and overlap and thus reduce material consumption. A guidance system makes high demands on the precision and reliability of a DGNSS system.
3. 2 cm Dynamic Accuracy:
Refers to the accuracy shown by the system to be tested in comparison to the reference system (GNSS positioning system + RTK base). This accuracy is an important criterion for precision farming and guidance systems.
product/type: 06-GPS Real Time Kinematic
contact: info[at]06-gps.nl, www.06-gps.nl