Certification mark PPP 80010
Area Measurement Product
Subject of audit:
Certification of the product refers to its suitability for area measurement as described in the JRC document JRC IPSC/G03/P/SKA/asi D(2007)(8307). Depending on the accuracy (buffer size) the product is assigned to one of 4 categories.
Examination based on:
The certification mark is awarded within the framework of voluntary testing and certification. It is based on EU Directive 927/2007 for which NavCert has been accredited by the EU.
The test mark affirms:
Within the framework of EU Directive 927/2007, only equipment in Cat A through to C may be used for area calculation.
1. Monitored manufacturing:
Production facilities are inspected annually to verify the implementation of the prescribed quality management procedures and the compliance with all requirements of the underlying standards.
2. Suitable for calculating the areas of agricultural parcels:
Verification that the equipment offers sufficient accuracy (authenticity and precision) for the measurement of agricultural parcels. In this context, the equipment was also checked to verify if the user interface and the available documentation enable an experienced user to perform measurement correctly.
3. Cat. B with buffer < 1.25:
The following categories have been defined:
- Cat A: buffer size < 0,4 m
- Cat B: buffer size < 1,25 m
- Cat C: buffer size > 1,25 m und < 1,5 m
- Cat D: buffer size > 1,5 m
4. Usage of correctional data:
With this point the usage of the different correction data services. Available correction data services are:
- EGNOS (European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service)
- GBAS (Ground Based Augmentation System) Sub-meter accuracy
- GBAS with decimetre accuracy